National Climate Assessment Program Coordinator
Interested in working for one of the world’s pre-eminent climate consultancies? ICF has 30+ years of experience in climate change, ozone depletion and other global environmental challenges. At ICF, our United States Global Change Research Program (USGCRP) coordinates and integrates global change research related to climate and environmental challenges. ICF provides technical, analytic and programmatic support services to the USGCRP’s National Coordination Office (NCO). The NCO is responsible for promoting interagency coordination and integration of Federal climate and global change research programs and facilitating international cooperation. You can make an impact at ICF.
You will support various activities within the planning and development of USGCRP’s Sustained Assessment Model. In consultation with senior staff, you will coordinate with multiple chapters of the NCA, shepherding the chapters through their development, review, and publication phases. You will also coordinate with the USGCRP Engagement and Communications Lead, providing technical and material support to external engagement activities.
Our USGCRP office location is based in Washington, D.C.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinate NCA activities and chapters, serving as the National Coordination Office (NCO) liaison to multiple chapter author teams of the National Climate Assessment.
- Draft, coordinates and/or edit technical documents and other deliverables.
- Provide technical and programmatic support to all NCA related activities.
- Co-lead NCAnet with the Engagement and Communications Lead.
- Serve as NCA team liaison to communications team, providing additional material support as needed.
- Support USGCRP staff on sustained assessment activities, including both interagency and Federal Advisory Committee, as necessary.
- Assist leadership in planning, organizing, and communicating results of NCA activities.
- Plan, develop, and implement processes for tracking projects and improving workflow via web-based tools
To view qualifications and to apply, click HERE.