Critter Control Operations
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with the leading nuisance wildlife control company in the industry? Does the thought of working inside, outdoors and wherever wildlife may become a nuisance interest you? If you answered yes, Critter Control may have the perfect career opportunity for you. Critter Control has been setting the industry standards in the nuisance wildlife and pest control industry for over three decades. If you are interested in agriculture, biology, business, entomology, forestry, range management, or wildlife sciences this just may be the perfect career path for you.
*We are excited that our parent company has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal and Constitution. Come join our team!
Mission: Penetrate new market and grow the territory by improving sales and customer relations through independent actions and perseverance.
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Highly competitive earning potential ($30K-$50K first year)
- Matching 401(k)
- Medical, dental and vision
- STD, LTD and life insurance
- Paid vacation, floating holidays and sick days
- Paid training
- Company perks
- Company vehicle and cell phone
- Excellent communication
- Organized and self-motivated
- Service oriented
- Physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- using up to a 40ft ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity of 275lbs
- lifting and carrying up to 50lbs
- access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- ability to work in various weather conditions
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to pass a physical including a drug screen, criminal background check and driving record/MVR check
- High School Diploma required; four year degree preferred e.g., Agriculture, Biology, Business, Entomology, Forestry, Range Management, or Wildlife Sciences
- Military or job related experience is also accepted, e.g., wildlife and/or forestry, sales, estimation, customer service, contracts, collections, processing transactions, field service, environmental services/sanitation, animal exclusion solutions, construction/repairs, etc.